Awesome-Move repository is maintained by the Move language R&D team, which is also Sui's development team MystenLabs.
18 complete Move code link and introduction
- 1, Dmens: Decentralized Moments which is a Blockchain Twitter Protocol built on the Sui network.
- 2, AptosRedPacket: A red packet social app that combines private chat and encrypted wallet on Aptos.
- 3, SuiRedPacket: A red packet social app that combines private chat and encrypted wallet on Sui.
- 4, AptosAMMswap: Aptos AMM Swap implemented by the OmniBTC team.
- 5, SuiAMMswap: Sui AMM Swap implemented by the OmniBTC team.
- 6, AptosOmniSwap: One-click swap between aptos and EVM chains (such as ETH/BSC/AVAX, etc.) based on the cross-chain interoperability protocol wormhole.
- 7, DolaProtocol: A Decentralized Omnichain Liquidity Aggregation Protocol with the single coin pool of each public chain as the core, Wormhole, Layerzero and other cross-chain messaging protocols as the bridge, and Sui public chain as the settlement center.
- 8, ObjectMarket - A unique object trading marketplace in the Sui network.
- 9, MoveChina: The largest Chinese community for the Move programming language.
- 10, ChainX: Bitcoin's layer2 smart contract network has already supported WASM and EVM, and is supporting MoveVM.
- 11, aptos-cid - Decentralized identity on Aptos, the underlying account system of ComingChat.
- 14, OmniBTC Bridge - A bridge between Bitcoin and Move language public chains (like Aptos and Sui) based on ultra-light node.
- 15, ComingChat - A decentralized social finance/web3 portal. Supporting public chain wallets, such as Sui and Aptos wallets.
- 16, go-sui-sdk - Sui Golang SDK.
- 17, go-aptos-sdk - Aptos Golang SDK.
- 18, OmniSwap-Sui-SDK - AMM Swap SDK on Sui Network.